Monday 25 February 2013

Monochrome

For those who regularly read fashion magazines or keep up with the latest catwalk trends, you may already know this, but those who don't I thought I'd share it! You may have noticed that many new styles such as monochrome (Moschino), (even 1960's paraphernalia) and flower Power (Prada) and other bold colours are slowly creeping there way into this S/S season. Frankly, I love it!
Moschino fashion show, Milan
‘Colour played a vital role alongside our black and white, but I used these in different proportions this time, shorter and for the first time we used silver not gold.’ Said Jardini after the show. 
Monochrome is popularly teemed with a pop of block colour. Also pinstripes are in this season, longer 
leg effect = result! 
Its even featured gliding down renowned shows such as Balmain, Giles and Alexander Wang.


I've seen alot of Monochrome filter from the Catwalks through to High-street  The other day I was in Cardiff, and as soon as I walked in to New Look I screamed MONOCHROME! As all the new stock displayed at the front of the store was, yes, you guessed it, black and white, classic mono! *sigh* love it!


mix it up with different patterns like polker dots



Prada Flower Power

Also big bold, block colours are appearing on catwalks recently, so any new styles you have seen and are keen to have a go at? let me know in the comments below! (wow that rhymed-weird)




No comments:

Post a Comment