Friday 22 February 2013

L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil

Today I had a little surprise which I thought I should share with you guys. I was flicking through Cosmopolitan magazine *big eyes* (which I adore! - it was the March 2013 issue) and I came across the advertisement for the L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil (rrp: £9.99) , and Cosmo being the great magazine it is, had a free sample for each reader, I mean, what a bonus!
I have never tried hair oil, so clearly I was a tad nervous.

Of course I thought I would give it a try and tell you what I think. In the advertisement it proclaims that this product gives your hair five benefits:
  1. Hair has a glowing shine. 
  2. Feels intensely nourished.
  3. Flows with Silky softness.
  4. Seems Sumptuously smooth.
  5. Looks beautifully perfected.
But did it really do all that it boasted? Well, actually it came up tops with most of it's claims. I did as it said and rubbed a few drops on my hand and applied it to the ends of my hair, and instantly it looked smoother, it was soft and smelt wonderful! - Floral extracts such as lotus oil, chamomile oil and rose oil nourish, protect,and soften the hair- I was pleasantly surprised and have been spurred on to buy the product, also I recommend it! If I'm honest i thought it would leave my hair greasy, but it did nothing of the sought *happy sigh* = happy Beth! (also you can apply this product before shampooing or when hair is damp- convenient!)
Sorry I couldn't resist using the product before I snapped a pic!


This is what the actual product looks like (the image is not my own) Is it sad that I love the bottle?

No comments:

Post a Comment