Tuesday 5 February 2013

Carmex Review!

Right here and now, I will blatantly admit that I am a complete (and this will never change) a complete Vaseline (lips) devotee. But there comes times when Vaseline bores me, Yes I do know it's amazing fr almost anything, but at times I've seen it so much I want to throw it to the bottom of an endless ravine. them ultimately regret my actions and will just scold myself countless amounts of times until abut a new one.

I especially loved this limited addition Pink Bubbly Vaseline, it was perfect for soft lips, cuticles and skin and even great for taming unruly brows!

But every now and then I will stumble across a different or new kind of lip care and won't be able resist leaving the traditional for the new. I've used Chap sticks, and even the lip balms that taste like sweets and now I was drawn to Carmex lip balm.


I saw this and the first ting that pulled me in was the packaging. It was easily noticeable and I couldn't not have a little browse! (forgive me!) I think the shape of the tube did it for me, it was one of those 'squirty' tubes (clearly my mind is blank for adjectives...), like the kind you see for lip gloss and the sunshine yellow was just to happy to bypass! Also the little cherry image caught my eye, I absolutely adore the smell of cherries, you?

I guess it almost has a slight vintage feel to it to,  Basically a man, Alfred Woelbing, started experimenting with creating his own line of lip balm and other cosmetic products in the early 1930s. He began by selling the product from the trunk of his car. Popularity increased through word-of-mouth - really just everyone telling each other through a good old gossip!

Thankfully the lip balm is available in different smells and flavours such as strawberry, vanilla, lime, mint and so much more! 

Well I figured that one of the main reasons (apart from how pretty it looked) is that it is up there with Vaseline  benefit wise. Carmex for me was really great at making my lips smooth whilst actually helping heal chapped skin. It smelt great- even to the point where one of my friends Peyton would sit there and smell it- no lie. Also it has SPF 15 built in which is a must for any lip care. But the best part being that it looked great on, it wasn't to wet or heavy and gave your lips the soft but lightly glossed look, beautiful

Well it certainly gave me a smile and a thumbs up, and i would recommend it to any Vaseline bored, lip-lovers to give it a try!

I could't find an ecstatic face (darn!), so I opted for a snow picture instead, snow makes everyone smile, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment