Thursday 11 July 2013

Review: Maybelline New york 'Color Show' Nail Polish.

One of my recent purchases has been the new 'Color Show' nail polish by Colorama- Maybelline, and I'm really glad I bought it!


The reason I was looking to buy a new nail polish to add to my collection was because I wanted something new for my new job. Also a colour that would help me feel empowered and reinforce that I can try new things. So the shade 349 Power Red- perfect. The price was great for my student pockets, a very efficient £2.99. Could not say no.
I was definitely not let down either. The coulour only needed a base, one coat and maybe a clear top coat to prevent chipping, depending on your personal preference.




It glided on very easily, the colour was very strong and bright, which was just what I was looking for to make a good impression in work, I would thoroughly recommend you to buy this! My only con is that I wish I bought so many more colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment