Wednesday 10 July 2013

#1 Tuesday Trend's I'm Loving

Working in retail has really opened up my eye to how often stock and trends change and mix up. It's incredible to find out and learn what fashion pieces and staples that you (the customer) purchase regularly.

(all above from selectfashion)

This month I have been seeing a lot of Aztec based pencil skirts, monochrome, tie-dye and disco. With all this warm weather brightly coloured Aztec maxi's and crop tops are a popular seller. Alongside two strap sandals and plimsolls, I am definitely investing in a bold skirt and nude sandals to help my legs look longer!
Also Select are embracing the Disco trend, which is a mix of bright, figure huggging disco pants a la 1970's. Also I have recently seen lots of eye-catching a power emitting tiger prints on tasseled and cropped tee's. Which I have fallen dearly for, teamed with washed out denim shorts, bundles of chunky bangles, a tan bag + sandals and sandals (with ankle straps)- it would be the perfect beach outfit this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment