Tuesday 21 October 2014

Bare Faced and What


Blogger and Youtuber Zoella (Zoe Sugg) has long been an advocate for skincare. She is known for her well put together makeup up look, but recently stressed that she does not wear make up every day. She also started a twitter trend of #BareFacedandWhat. I scrolled through all the tweets related to it and was flooded by beautiful no make up selfies and favourited loads. It was so refreshing and i was inspired by this. It has helped me be confident without makeup and reminded me that God loves us without makeup too (i love makeup as much as the next person as it is fun, but hey have a day off!) And reminded me of Luke 12:7

"Indeed the very hairs on your head are all numbered. Do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows"

I love this verse. To look after my skin I use the above products to keep it clean and hydrated but not to oily.
happy Tuesday! Much love ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment