Saturday 27 April 2013

Bolder the Better

Having the chance to participate in the LATCH Fashion Show was an amazing experience on its own as I had a chance to give back to an amazing charity, but also it gave me the needed opportunity to practice applying make-up as I hope to go into media make-up as a career in the future. I absolutely 100% enjoyed trying out different colours as the brief for the show was big, bold and colourful to try and coincide with the shows Alice In Wonderland theme. So big, dramatic eyes were definitely the choice of the night.  But also making sure it suited the girls I was applying the make-up on of course.








all the make-up has it's little flaws but I will always take all the practice I can get to be better and build experience! Let me know any make-up tips or experience in the comments below!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment