Sunday 26 January 2014

Road Trip: University Interview.

The past few weeks have been very busy ones. Filled with school work, aplications and day to day life. But thankfully I had an interview for Regents Theological College.
It went well. I got in, praise God. But in this post I'm sharing the objects I found special to me or inspiring which I photographed. The little things.

The college is an old all girls school in the Malvern mountain range. The building is beautiful. 

I painted my nails ice blue. Using Barry M nail polish. I really recommend it. The look was clean and professional but playful at the same time. 


The view was awe inspiring. A perk is you can climb to the top of the mountain to take it all in. 

My sister has take it upon herself to fuel my obsession with tea (which I will share in a later post). By buying instant tea. Earl gray latte- creamy and aromatic. 
Chair tea latte- my favourite! Tasted like sweet ginger bread.
The bliss? Just add water! 

Another humbling view.
I wore a black and white plaid shirt to be smart in the interview and a handmade pink pendent for a splash of colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment