Wednesday 25 September 2013

September: Mini Haul

Being overly organised mixed with excitement for this Froray. I have had a little splurge and bought a new lipstick and nail varnish (but I saw it in Elle and had to give the shades a try!) This is how my mission panned out;

I have fallen head over heels for autumn's new berry (a take on vampy lips and nails) pallette. Im going to make the most of this and dabble while it lasts.



Trying to find the right berry, but almost black, shade lipstick I desired turned out to be surprisingly challenging. The shades that looked perfect on the tube turned a more rosy colour when swatched. lovely but not what I was pursuing.



(Above) last minute I suddenly came across this little stunner. Revlon's matte lipstick in Black Cherry: perfect!



(Below) obviously with a mutual coloured outfit I want matching nails. Already being a fan, plus, raving about it *like a loon might I add* in one of my earlier posts, I opted for Maybelline New York's Colour Show (In Burgundy Kiss). Knowing this would give great colour and easy application with the wide brush.
What do you feel about the berry trend? Hit or miss? Love or loathe?

No comments:

Post a Comment