Tuesday 24 September 2013

The Great British Bake Off

Pastries, cakes, bread, biscuits I'm hooked. The Great British Bake Off has a slowly become one of my go to programmes for when I need a little cheering up. A show filled with compitition, delicious food and the great presenter's  (that make me laugh endlessly) and fantastically enchanting hosts: Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood *those eyes*.
As well as fallen in love with the food and participants one contestants personality has caught my eye, her cute Indie/vintage style *sigh* is just a bonus. Her name. Ruby Tandoh. With these pictures you'll see what I mean.


Look at the table. Food food food.


She seems so sweet on screen and she has also worked for models 1.


Ruby admits that she shops at charity shops as she's a philosophy student. I am definitely taking a tip from her book. Her cardigan is a good example, so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment