Wednesday 11 March 2015

Tea Obsession

It may possibly be because I'm British but it comes as no surprise that I'm a big lover of tea. I don't know what it is but I just can't go a day without it. I used to just limit myself to just plain tea but now I love green tea, Assam and Chai etc. My obsession of tea has now even spanned out to tea cups. As far as even fantasizing about designing my own range. So how quaint that this post should be dedicated to just looking at a bargain Fine Bone China mug (£1.25 down from £5- thank you vm Waitrose). Not only is it very pretty to drink from but it supports the worlds leading museum of art, Victoria and Albert Museum, London. *So I hope these pictures thrill you as much as they do me* she says sarcastically....





p.s. for those interested the design has been adapted from the wallpaper created by Lewis F.Day (1845-1910)

Love often,     Beth    xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment