Tuesday 26 August 2014

Test it Tuesday: Bleach London

I did it! I mean I actually got the guts and played around with my hair which I've been meaning to do since I left sixth form. all of it was kind of easy apart from some trial and error. I don't want this to be another typical tutorial or step by step guide but an encouragement to do what you want with your hair and wear it with confidence. I mean why the heck not.

When I finally decided I wanted to take the steps to start bleaching the ends of my hair I knew it would take time. I used a Jerome Russel BBlonde high lift powder bleach with the bleach bottle to go with it. It didn't lift enough to let a Bleach London colour take. That made me so sad because the colours are so cute and there is a shade to match any personality, I tried the Violet Skies.


I lightened my hair again (sorry hair, you deserve lots of TLC now!) and the Awkward Peach took! I don't regret it as I love the colour and I know my hair will grow.


 A fluffy peach cloud!



In all honestly if you have super light hair and it's in good condition then these nifty colours will 100% take. If its slightly yellow like mine (getting better, thanks to silver shampoo) then you'll have a slight rainbow. It's still so worth it though.



I have fallen in love with this song this week;


No comments:

Post a Comment