Friday 11 October 2013

How To: Triangle Nail Paint

When painting nails, one block colour can often be boring. I often see friends with highly decorated nails and want it, but I have none of the nail tools or kits they use. *sigh* 


So I was determine to use something you would find around the house to make my nails look better. 


Firstly I painted them with Revlon's nail enamal in Charismatic-610. And to make the clean line for the triangle? I used cellotape! When I was sure my nails were completely dry, I cut little pieces of tape and placed them on each nail on a little slant. I used this line guide to pointed the other half of my nails using Sinful Colours polish in white. When I had painted one nail, pealed the tape of straight away.

 Then the same for the rest. And voila! 

No comments:

Post a Comment